Search My Yard!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Update in my Front yard today!

Here are a few pics from the front yard.

Here's my Loquat making a second flush of growth for the season. This is the first year in the ground for it.


Here's a view of both castor beans, my Crape Mytle "Zuni", and my Ensete from my front porch. 



My Ensete is really getting huge. I love this plant! My Hardy hibiscus is blooming really well also! 






Closeup of the Kopper King Hibiscus! 

 About the best view that you can get of my washy this time of the year. Knockout Roses are doing well too!



Crape Myrtle "Tuscarora"

Crape Myrtle "Zuni" with some spanish moss.


Cucuzza fruit starting to pop up! 


Under the banana leaves! 


Thailand giant elephant ears pup like crazy! I have about 15 plants!



No comments:

Post a Comment