Search My Yard!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Comparison pics of my Ensete!

Here's some comparison pics of my Ensete banana in the front yard so far this summer. I really love the way this raised bed has turned out and how well this banana has grown. I hope it continues to thrive!

May 18, 2014
The bed is finished in this pic and the planting has begun! 


May 24, 2014
Great progress for 6 days. This pic was taken with my camera so it looks much more official haha.


May 24, 2014
Everything is planted in it's spot for the summer!


June 18th, 2014
2 weeks later and definitely some noticeable growth.


June 21st, 2014
The newest leaf has now completely unfurled.

July 3rd, 2014
About a week and a half since the last pic. 2 new leaves have unfurled! 

July 7th, 2014
Here it is today! Looks like about 4 or 5 leaves have grown on it since I got it back in May! At this rate it will be huge by Fall. Can't wait!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment