Search My Yard!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Finally sprouting

Heres a post of things that are ... FINALLY sprouting! 

I never lost faith that my desert rose would impress me. Lots of leaves and buds on the way, it will be back in action in no time.

Old pic, but here My Basjoo was pushing up it's 3rd leaf in this pic (it's not fully opened with a 4th buried among them somewhere). The Alocasia is on it's second leaf of the outdoor season. Both still a bit small


Also my cannas from about a week ago but they aren't that much more impressive now either. I hope these get large soon.



The cannas I overwintered in the garage look much better.

Despite protecting this passion vine it died all the way back to the ground. This is a long shot from it staying green all winter long back in 2011-2012, but I'm happy it's alive and I am hoping for some blooms!

Not a very flattering shot of my Washy but it is very quickly growing this season. I'm very happy with it! 


I should make this a separate post for these other pics but I wanna enjoy this beautiful Fathers Day/ First Day of Summer/ Sunday out in the yard so heres some randoms. Some flattering others not. Thanks for looking!
























2 comments:

  1. Good morning! I was wondering if you would be interested in a guest blogging opportunity with Gardening Know How? If so, please e-mail me for more details at:
    shelley AT gardeningknowhow.com.
    Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete