Search My Yard!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Remembering September 11th from Staten Island

Here's an off topic post of some pics I took of the 9/11 Tribute in Lights. Although 13 years have gone by, I still remember the tragic day so clearly and always keep those who passed away in my mind especially this time of the year.
 The first set of pictures are taken from the Staten Island Ferry. The last few are from my backyard. 



A picture with the Statue of Liberty, the New World Trade Center, and the Tribute in Lights.


The landscaping by the Staten Island 9/11 Memorial was beautifully done with a lot of nice tropical "annuals".



There were many people paying respects even at 10pm at night.




The light can be seen very clearly from my backyard as well…












No comments:

Post a Comment