Search My Yard!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

I love taking pictures with a camera flash!

Some people love it and some people hate it, but I really like the way pictures come out with a flash on my camera. It shows things more intensely than you would see under normal everyday light conditions. It's not necessarily representative of what you see in the yard, but it everything it shows exists.

So here's a few night pics I took tonight of the yard with a flash on.

Pool area looking nice



You can really see the brugmansia blooms looking their finest at night.



This picture didn't have a flash on. I thought the blue pool light made a cool effect with the blue flowers on the plant. 



I love spanish moss with a flash. 


Sunny Wind Hibiscus 


Cassia flowers in the foreg


Plumeria and spanish moss at night. 


Adondila palm with a lot of other assorted plants. 


Passiflora Berkley sharing a pot with my solandra maxima. The Passiflora is in it's second summer. 


I love taking closeups of this flower. 



No comments:

Post a Comment