Search My Yard!

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Staten Island in Late August - And some drone footage!

I've been SO lazy this summer, but I finally got my drone up for this update. First a few photos on the ground! 

The Cannas are massive and we've had a resident hummingbird for almost 10 years that is truly obsessed with it. 

My Adondila Christmas Palm that I've had since 2012. What an honor to still have it around!

Love this combo of Ensete and Caladium. The ensete was a discount this spring because it had no leaves. Now it's beautiful!


My largest plumeria, Salsa! I've been bringing it in since 2009



Look at that tasty fig! And the bottle palm too!

Hello from above!

I need a tower in my garden with that bloom. Look at the Trachycarpus, windmill palms!

Even higher!

For the phone viewers (honestly does anyone even look at this blog other than me HEHE)
Even higher

What a cool vantage point of the Trachycarpus

Hi!



Thanks for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment