Search My Yard!

Friday, August 9, 2024

New Plants this week - Late Summer refresh!

My newest citrus, a calamondin! Now I have a Meyer Lemon, Variegated Centennial Kumquat, Fukushu Kumquat, Satsuma Mandarin, and Ponderosa Lemon.  I'll have to do an update soon! 



A new succulent, Felt Bush (Kalanchoe beharensis)


Sabal Minor Arkansas seedlings for only 10 dollars! I thought it was worth a try! Also growing Washingtonia filifera from seeds I collected last October in San Antonio. They just got repotted. Cycas revoluta x Cycas panzhihuaensis in the background. It flushed out once this year


This was sold as Passiflora caerulea, but I think it's probably Passiflora xalato-caerulea because the white petals bloom with a tinge of blue and the leaf structure is totally different.


Passiflora incense. I've tried and failed with this in the past. Lets see if I've learned with time!


Babaco Papaya - So excited for this one!

The growth on my Eucalyptus has been unbelievable! It's actually a Corymbia citriodora, but some stil classify it as a Euc!

This was purchased from Fantastic Gardens on June 2


Here it is on Aug 9!




No comments:

Post a Comment