Search My Yard!

Friday, August 9, 2024

A few Early August blooms

 

My Vanda orchid is blooming! This was a purchase from Spring 2023

Looking good next to the begonia vine (Cissus discolor)


Plumeria Inca Gold with Musa Sikkimensis and a HUGE Hedychium Fiesta that overwintered beautifully 



The Tibouchina also began blooming. lots more flowers here than shown (just too lazy to take a good pic!) 


At my parents house Hibiscus "Perfect Storm" is enjoying the summer sun!


And my largest plumeria makes a nice compliment to the sunset!



Dipladenia "Fired Up". A survivor from last year (I brought it inside!)


Canna Cleopatra


A view of the pool. The Cordyline Black Knight ti plant is as tall as me! Hedychium looks good too.


But the biggest treat is Plumeria Divine!


Zinnia in bloom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment