Search My Yard!

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Just Palms & Sunshine

Blue skies and palm trees can really take you away to a vacation mind frame even in the middle of the week on the edge of the largest city in the country. All the hours of hard work in the yard during the spring (and the hours of hard work up ahead in the fall) become instantly worth it when you can go for a swim and look up to see this.

My Elephant Ears and Trachycarpus from the pool. The fence is 6 feet tall for scale. You can see the rouge banana canna between them is already at 7 feet tall. So excited to see how tall it will get. Might be my tallest canna EVER!

Contrails and upper level cumulus.


Cirus clouds are one of my favorite clouds and Christmas Palms are one of my favorite palms. 


I tried to get some of my plumerias in this shot from the pool.


A familiar vantage point with my plumerias and palms.


My Kopper King Hibiscus is pretty large and getting ready to bloom. I love what's going on with the portulacas and lantanas. Completely covered in blooms.










That's all for now. Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment