Search My Yard!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

This weeks preparation for winter...

Here's some pics of my attempts to get things ready for winter this week around the yard. These plants went in on the 29th.

Slowly moving my huge Adondila indoors.


It doesn't quite fit through the door

Next on the list of things to clean is my Ensete Banana. I am bringing it indoors long before frost hits it because I've seen banana plants turn to mush when they go inside if I bring them in after they see cold.


Sad to cut off all those leaves


But it has to be done!


The yard looking chaotic but beautiful as everything gets moved around and ready to indoors. today was a really nice and mild day, perfect for doing some yard work!



Hopefully I picked a good spot for them indoors for the season! 



No comments:

Post a Comment