Search My Yard!

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Hibiscus tiliaceus Update

Here's an update on my Hibiscus Tillaceus as of mid-April. Take a look back at the post I made just 3 weeks ago... it's grown so much! 




Bonus photo! My Pagoda Tipped Plumeria "Jackie" just started blooming. It has 3 inflorescences! 





*** Update: I wanted to return to this post 3 weeks later (august 30th) so you can see how much it's grown since August 6th. The stems are a brilliant red. Just a fantastic plant! 


**Last update of 2023! Here's a look at this gorgeous tropical plant in October. The days are short and the shadows are long, but this plant continues to look great. I'm quite surprised considering how much heat it required to get started this spring. 






A look back at April 2023. This hibiscus came from Logees last January. 










No comments:

Post a Comment