Search My Yard!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My yard is getting redone!

Hi everyone! Sorry I am starting up my seasonal blog a bit later than usual (already Late May!). The deck in my yard is gone and is in the process of being replaced by pavers. I don't have anything planted yet in the backyard but that will change quickly this weekend.
Here are some pics of the process *before is during construction and after is when pavers are down*

Before 



After



Before 


After


Before


After


Before

After


A few closeups of new planting areas

Future Canna Bed


New shade garden!


You'll see some perennial hibiscus here in a few weeks! 


Another shade garden (I'm looking for a needle palm!)


A trellis for some flowers and cucuzza


This will be palmy in a few weeks 



New Vegetable bed


Different angle 





I'm excited to start planting! 
Thanks for looking and the pool will look much nicer in a few days. 





No comments:

Post a Comment