Search My Yard!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Succulent Picture Frame

Well this project took about 6 hours to complete and about $80 of my money ($20 came from needing a new saw), but my Succulent picture frame is finally finished! I'm proud to say I made it completely from scratch considering that I'm not the most handy person in the world. I plan on putting it on the wall of my new bathroom in about 3 months. I want to give the succulents time to be fully rooted so they will spend the rest of the summer and much of Fall outside getting established.

Here are some pics! This was really not too hard to make, I definitely recommend making one yourself if you like how mine turned out! The frame itself is about 11 inches in length and width. I bought 50 succulents on ebay and only used about half of them to fill this up if you want to get an idea about how many succulents it would take to make your own succulent frame. I put spanish moss underneath the succulents to tie the look together. Click on the pics for a larger view!


No comments:

Post a Comment