Search My Yard!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Random Pics of flowers around the yard.

Here's a pic of my Crape Myrtle "Zuni". 

A bigger view 



My Mandevilla has more than double in sized over the


My Mandevilla in the backyard saw some light frosts in the spring, but it has grown really well since. Imagine how fast it would grow if the roots weren't confined to a pot!


Brugmansia "Emerald Glow" bloom


Robert Kemp Hibiscus


Painted Lady Hibiscus (this one is tropical!)


Moon vine one night before opening up.


Huge moon vine bloom the next evening. 


Passiflora "Berkley" about to make the first bloom of the season.


I thought I lost this Mexican Petunia over the winter, but I potted up the roots anyways to see what would happen. It ended up growing back without a problem! Every single plant that I thought died over the winter ended up coming back eventually.


Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment