Search My Yard!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Confederate Jasmine blooming in Mid Summer!

My Confederate Jasmine is always on it's on schedule. I left it outside until January this year so it was exposed so some pretty cold temperatures (definitely the 20s). I brought it in to a room that was in the 80s so it was blooming just 2 weeks later thinking it was spring. Then I sent it back outside and it was exposed to some more cold so now that the hot weather is here I guess it thought that spring was here. Must be wondering why the seasons are getting so short, ha!

My Thanksgiving Cactus also decided to make a few blooms in late June. That's definitely attributed to the terrible spring we had (well all spring that aren't above average in temperature are terrible for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment