Search My Yard!

Sunday, October 4, 2026

September Photo DROP!

So much happened in September. I'll just pack it all into one post because I'm about to bring 100s of plants inside for winter and deserve to be lazy! 

Epiphyllum oxypetalum blooming beautifully. I brought it indoors to enjoy the blooms




Dahlia


Hibiscus midnight tryst


Passion Flower "Lavender Lady"



Mother of thousands


Dipladanea - Fired up orange


Pond plants, Ensete, Crinum, Farfugium, palm grass, and bat flower (also my giant tree fern!)



The other side with my orchid in bloom too! 



And the flamethrower palm is nice and red!


Plumeria Maya


Cosmo Chocamocha


Colocasia Mojito


Frolicking with the dahlias


Staghorn Fern and Variegated Elephant Ear


Plumeria california sunset


Allamanda Cherry jubilee 


Yucca gloriosa and thrumming around




Giant Dahlias and star Dahlia



Citrus time! I have a big ponderosa lemon and a lot of Meyer lemons this year


'

A happy corner of the garden with my fishtail palm and trachycarpus 


Flamethrower palm all green again


But look at how gorgeous it was earlier in the month with it's new red frond!









No comments:

Post a Comment