Search My Yard!

Monday, May 30, 2016

Some Blooms Around the Yard



Delosperma blooms. They are very hardy and should return year after year.


My yucca filamentosa hasn't bloomed in several years, but it is blooming again. I keep my filamentosa potted because I think it makes a great focal plant in a planter and it is nice to have a potted plant outside all year!


I have 3 types of roses blooming in the yard right now. I picked some of the Knockout Roses and Rugosa Roses in this picture.


This is my newest rose bush. I thought the color of the blooms was too incredible to pass up! 



Some more photos of the Knockout Roses. The lack of rain has kept so many blooms in tact, the bush is literally covered in blooms!



The front steps will be filled with even more color when the prickly pear cactus start blooming in a week or 2!


Believe it or not, the pansies are still going strong!


I forget the name of this springtime bloomer so if anyone can help with the ID let me know in the comments!



Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment