Search My Yard!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

The yellow jacket nest is gone and my beautiful Brugmansia might be a goner too.

I have tried EVERYTHING to get rid of my yellow jacket nest without harming my plants. Unfortunately it was time to call a professional to get rid of it once and for all. While he promised to be as careful using the chemicals as possible (he is digging the nest out, but has to spray the nest a bit), the nest is right next to my brugmansia plant so it might be a goner. I am very very worried because my Brugmansia is looking great this year and I don't want to lose it. I'll be really upset if it gets damaged and will probably buy a new brugmansia ahead of time just in case something does happen. Wish me lots of luck. Say a prayer, it might need a miracle! Here are some pics of my Brugmansia, possibly the last pics of my Brugmansia, but hopefully not!



No comments:

Post a Comment