Search My Yard!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Pictures around the yard today!

Mid October is about the time of the year when all the plants in the yard begin to get tired looking. They definitely aren't in their prime anymore, but they are still pretty close to it! Here are some pics from this weekend.
Colocasia "Mayan Mask" bloom

Spanish moss on a still green tree


My Cassia is blooming nicely!





My largest plumeria is about to go inside. This was definitely not as easy plant to take in. It's something I dread doing every Fall, but it is worth it!


Here's a look from the front yard!


When I got this ginger as a tourist plant from Hawaii in 2010 I would have never thought it would be a repeat bloomer in my yard every year and get as tall as me by October!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment